Skip to content
Collaborative Divorce Resources
- The Collaborative Way to Divorce: The Revolutionary Method that Results in Less Stress, Lower Costs, and Happier Kids–Without Going to Court, Ron Ousky, Stuart Webb, 2006.
- Collaborative Divorce: The Revolutionary New Way to Restructure Your Family, Resolve Legal Issues, and Move on with Your Life, Pauline H. Tesler, Peggy Thompson, 2006.
- Divorce Without Court: A Guide to Mediation & Collaborative Divorce, Katherine Stoner, 2006.
- Mom’s House Dad’s House: Making Shared Custody Work, Isolina Ricci
- Child Custody: Building Parenting Agreements That Work, Mimi E. Lyster
- The Good Divorce: Keeping Your Family Together When Your Marriage Comes Apart, Constance Ahrons
- Spiritual Divorce: Divorce As a Catalyst for an Extraordinary Life, Debbie Ford
- Crazy Time: Surviving Divorce and Building a New Life, Abigail Trafford, revised 1992.
- Getting Divorced Without Ruining Your Life: A Reasoned, Practical Guide to the Legal, Emotional and Financial Ins and Outs of Negotiating a Divorce Settlement, Sam Margulies
- Vicki Lansky’s Divorce Book for Parents, Vicki Lansky
- Healthy Divorce, Craig Everett and Sandra Volgy Everett
- Between Love and Hate: A Guide to Civilized Divorce, Lois Gold
- Question for Dad: A Very Cool Way to Communicate with Kids, Dwight Twilley
- Families Apart: Ten Keys to Successful Co-Parenting, Melinda Blau
Books for Children
- The Divorce Helpbook for Teens, Cynthia MacGregor
- When Nothing Matters Anymore: A Survival Guide for Depressed Teens, Bev Cobain
- It’s Not Your Fault, Koko Bear, Vicki Lansky
- My Parents Still Love Me Even Though They’re Getting Divorced, Lois V. Nightingale
- The Dinosaur’s Divorce, Laurie Krasny Brown and Marc Brown
- Divorce Is Not the End of the World : Zoe’s And Evan’s Coping Guide for Kids, Zoe Stern, Evan Stern, Ellen Sue Stern
- It’s Not The End of the World, Judy Blume
- Kids’ Divorce Workbook : A Practical Guide That Helps Kids Understand Divorce Happens to the Nicest Kids, Michael S. Prokop
- A Kid’s Guide to Coming to Terms with Separation and Divorce, Risa J. Garon, Children of Separation and Divorce Center Inc.